What information is collected?
Personal information you provide us such as name, email address, mailing and billing address, credit card information, and phone number.
We also collect geolocation and information regarding your interaction with our website.
This website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
Why is this information collected?
This information is collected to perform services, provide customer service, collect analytics, and for marketing and advertising.
How is this information collected?
All personal information outlined above is provided by you.
What do you do with this information?
This information is not shared nor sold to any third parties.
We retain all information until we no longer use it.
See also "Why is this information collected?"
What are my rights?
If you are a resident of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, you have the following right to:
1. Access the personal data collected about you
2. Request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you
3. Ask us to transmit the personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible)
4. Request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you
5. Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data
6. Request that we restrict the processing of your data
7. Lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing, and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction
8. Stop receiving unwanted direct marketing
If you wish to exercise the rights specified above, submit a consumer request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request and may ask you to provide personal information to do so.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
Get in Touch
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.